Hey, Hey, Hey Welcome to my first post about something besides me! I love St. Patrick’s Day and am so excited about getting to decorate. This is Juice Box Dreams first printable freebie! I need some inexpensive decorations cause my budget for such nonsense (as my loving husband points out on a continual basis) is non existent. Printables are the budget friendly way to decorate!I am glad to share them with you and I hope you like them! Just click the pics you want and save them to your hard drive!
The first two are made to be framed in an 8x10 frame.
Just print them on your home printer and pop it in a frame!
What could be easier?
The next printable is meant to be used with 2x4 pieces.
- Print out the sheet.
- Cut each letter out separately.
- Get your handsome hubby to cut out wood pieces. (or if you wanna really show him your awesomeness do it yourself)
- Take an electric hand sander and sand off all the rough edges. (If you don’t have an electric hand sander it is perfectly acceptable to use a piece of sand paper and hey you get to work on your bicep muscles at the same time. Win, Win!)
- Decoupage each of the letters to the blocks, then do several coats on top of the paper letters. (It will take time to dry between each of the coats, this is when you can do laundry, do the dishes, or sit and eat bonbon come on you know who you are!)
- Sprinkle Glitter on each of the blocks. (If you wanna add some sparkle to your life)!
But never fear super mom is here and she’ll get it done, hopefully before St. Patrick's Day!
Stay tuned and start spreading the Luck of the Irish!I'm linking at